Thursday, July 14, 2016

Another Verse, Same as the First

By now, you all know how this goes.  It is July, which means we are closing the first quarter at work.  They once again cut a day off our schedule, and added new weird things that we had to figure out.  So once again, I have been working mornings, nights, and weekends trying to get everything in by tomorrow which is our final deadline.  As of right now, I am almost afraid we are not going to make it.  I have not had the time or the brain power to finish this week’s blog.  I actually did start it, but I still cannot finish it tonight.  In fact, as soon as I hit Publish on this blog, I am opening my work computer and doing one more task before I call it a night.  With any luck, I will be able to finish the half written blog this weekend and post as scheduled next Thursday.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment