Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Not a Real Blog – That’s Life

Although my goal is to write a blog a week, sometimes things just will not work out.  That’s life.  The past three weeks have been very rough.  It is quarter close at work, and a rocky one due to changes in the department.  My father-in-law’s illness has continued to take a toll on my family at home.  The past two weeks, I have managed to eke out a few hours to write the blog.  This week though, it just is not going to happen.  I have run out of the time and the brain power needed to put together my thoughts on any topic.  These few sentences of explanation will have to suffice.  I have high hopes that next week will be better workwise, and that should mean we are back on schedule for a blog next Wednesday.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment