Thursday, March 2, 2017

Staycation Photo Journal

Last week, I took a staycation.  If you are unfamiliar with the term, it means I took a vacation week from work but I did not actually go anywhere on vacation.  I think they are a wonderful way to take time off, and I recommend everyone give it a try now and again.

I set myself a couple of goals for my week:
- Reorganize my closet
- Work on the front room
- Clean out the guest bedroom
- Read good books
- Watch Youtube & Netflix
- Eat great food (meaning tasty, not healthy)
- Relax
- Be happy

Here is a Photo Journal of how I spent my week off work.  There are ten pictures for each day, Monday through Friday.  This does not encompass everything single thing I did of course, but I think it gives a general idea of the week.

Monday:

  
  
  
  
  

Tuesday:

  
  
  
  
  

Wednesday:

  
  
  
  
  

Thursday:

  
  
  
  

Friday:

  
  
  
  
  

So did I accomplish my goals?  I made great progress on the closet project, but not much on the other two house areas.  I definitely spent a good amount of time reading, watching TV, and generally relaxing.  I also managed to fill up on some goodies, including homemade favorites and purchased treats.  Overall, it was a successful staycation.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment