Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I Blame the Snow

I hate to do it two weeks in a row, but I am afraid it is necessary.  I do not have a blog prepared again this week.  I blame the snow.  It is actually a combination of the snow and the quarter close.  Again, I find myself without time, energy, or motivation to write anything.  I should be done with quarter close at this point, but I am not.  Nothing seems to be going smoothly, and I am late on several things.  Therefore, I continue to spend extra hours in the evening and on the weekends trying to complete my scheduled tasks.  Additionally, every free moment is spent shoveling snow.  My car is still not completely free of all the snow that was plowed behind it.

If I can get everything completed with work and my car shoveled out, I will make every effort to write a blog for this week late and get it posted over the weekend.  No promises though, because I do not know what the weekend has in store for me yet.  However, I do have this week and next week’s blog topics already planned.  I just need the time to put them together.  Keep your fingers crossed we are back on schedule by next week.


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment